BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

eVerYthIng

I’m no longer has strength, I’m just dying without you Babe…
Yes.. That all is my false.. If I not give the number to you he will never ever bother you right..??  I’m so sorry because all this happens to you and me but please don’t put all the blame on me..  I really2 don’t know him and never have any relationship with him.  Why you still can’t believe & understand what I’ve already told you…??  I know..it’s not easy to you but why you can’t be like me??  You always say that you really2 praise has a wife like me because I always understanding you.  Every time you tell and story to me about girls it’s make me jealous but I’m not show more to you because I don’t want we fight like another couples and lastly break-up just like that..i don’t want be like that because it’s hurt my heart.  How much time we should be like this..i can’t face it anymore.. 
You know what, I always remember what you said..you said “ Kita akan pertahankan cinta kita sampai bila2 dan orang akan sayangkan hny sampai bila2 selagi orang hidup “ It’s make me crying when you said like that.  From that I believe that you belong to me until I die one day.  Hmm..every time we break-up you are the first makes discussion by your own to let me go but now I thinks I should leave you because I don’t want anyone bother, scold with abusive and unkind words to you.  I don’t want makes you feel not comfortable with that situations so, to makes it’s not longer happens I thinks I should let you go to make not you hurt again and again.  But believe me..i promise and hold with my words that I will love you forever and you’re the last lover in my heart and my life..Although you go far from me I will still waiting for you because no want can’t replace you place…I can’t describe how far, deeps, height, long, big my love for you..without your love I can’t do anything, I feel not comfortable with this and feel dying..  It’s make me hurt..really hurt..  I really2 miss you damn much..it’s make me crying like always.. T_T

0 comments:

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

eVerYthIng

Posted by queen heart at 10:20 AM
I’m no longer has strength, I’m just dying without you Babe…
Yes.. That all is my false.. If I not give the number to you he will never ever bother you right..??  I’m so sorry because all this happens to you and me but please don’t put all the blame on me..  I really2 don’t know him and never have any relationship with him.  Why you still can’t believe & understand what I’ve already told you…??  I know..it’s not easy to you but why you can’t be like me??  You always say that you really2 praise has a wife like me because I always understanding you.  Every time you tell and story to me about girls it’s make me jealous but I’m not show more to you because I don’t want we fight like another couples and lastly break-up just like that..i don’t want be like that because it’s hurt my heart.  How much time we should be like this..i can’t face it anymore.. 
You know what, I always remember what you said..you said “ Kita akan pertahankan cinta kita sampai bila2 dan orang akan sayangkan hny sampai bila2 selagi orang hidup “ It’s make me crying when you said like that.  From that I believe that you belong to me until I die one day.  Hmm..every time we break-up you are the first makes discussion by your own to let me go but now I thinks I should leave you because I don’t want anyone bother, scold with abusive and unkind words to you.  I don’t want makes you feel not comfortable with that situations so, to makes it’s not longer happens I thinks I should let you go to make not you hurt again and again.  But believe me..i promise and hold with my words that I will love you forever and you’re the last lover in my heart and my life..Although you go far from me I will still waiting for you because no want can’t replace you place…I can’t describe how far, deeps, height, long, big my love for you..without your love I can’t do anything, I feel not comfortable with this and feel dying..  It’s make me hurt..really hurt..  I really2 miss you damn much..it’s make me crying like always.. T_T

0 comments on "eVerYthIng"